Effective today all manuals issued from the Business Office are now available online.
To access them:
- Open Chrome or Firefox
- Enter mhrd.org into the web address
- Click on Staff Links
- You will be required to log in with your district MHRD credentials (same as Gmail)
- Click on Business Office Manual Library
Or you can favorite the following link (this will also require you to log in):
You will be able to choose from one of the following:
- This manual includes technical instructions on how to enter a requisition in Alio.
- Transportation Request Manual (Trip Tracker)
Employee Service Portal - Time Entry Manual
- This manual includes technical instructions on how to enter time entry and reimbursement requests in the ESP.
- Accounting Procedures - Student Activities/Scholarship Funds
Our goal in moving to an electronic format is to reduce paper waste, improve accessibility and navigation, and allow for an overall better user experience. All manuals are searchable for content, topics are linked to one another where applicable, and outside websites and documents are directly linked as well.
Printing: While one of our goals is to reduce waste by eliminating the paper distribution of these manuals we recognize there may be a scenario in which it is unavoidable. If necessary, you can print the manual after opening it by clicking on the Download as PDF button at the bottom of the running table of contents.
Should you need assistance accessing them or need assistance with a process please submit a BOSC Help Ticket and one of our staff members will assist you.